- Great work environment
- Attractive salary & benefits
Our Client works under the guidance of Managing Directors, physicians, and experts in the healthcare industry. Their creative team comprises web developers, content writers, marketers, biostatisticians, and graphic designers.
As a Android Developer you will be responsible for :
- Gathering and evaluating user feedback.
- Providing code documentation and other inputs to technical documents.
- Supporting continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and new technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Troubleshooting and debugging to optimize performance.
- Writing clean and efficient codes for Android applications
- Monitoring the performance of live apps and work on optimizing them at the code level
- Identifying and resolving bottlenecks, rectifying bugs, and enhancing application performance
- Performing unit and instrumentation tests on code
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define and design new features
- Staying up to date with new mobile technology trends, applications, and protocols
- You have at least 3 years experience, ideally within a Software Engineer role.
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- You have experience in publishing an application on the Google Play store
- Proven work experience in design patterns mobile architecture using frameworks such as MVVM/MVC/MVP
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Familiarity with various testing tools