We are looking to hire an experienced senior network engineer to manage and maintain our companys enterprise network.
You will be responsible for the functional management of our network, the delegation of tasks, and the resolution of network issues.
To ensure success as a senior network engineer, you should have extensive experience working with enterprise networks, high-level managerial skills, and advanced project management skills.
Senior Network Engineer Responsibilities:
- Collaborating with network architects to design and implement functional company networks.
- Installing and configuring networking hardware.
- Creating and implementing network security measures.
- Managing and mentoring junior Network Engineering staff.
- Conducting regular network performance tests.
- Ongoing maintenance.
- Dealing with escalated network support issues.
- Drawing up network status reports.
- Reporting to the Chief Technology Officer.
- Show be able to travel.
- Should have knowledge of CRM.
- Should have knowledge of Operating systems, configuring and trouble shooting software.
Senior Network Engineer Requirements:
- Bachelors degree in computer science, information technology or related field.
- Previous work experience as a networking engineer.
- Advanced knowledge of network operating systems.
- Knowledge of networking hardware including CPUs, wiring, and routers.
- Familiarity with communication and routing protocols.
- Familiarity with network analysis tools including.
- High level problem-solving and communication skills.