Roles and Responsibilities
- Providing services to Sub-broker/Franchise/Channel partners as per defined process & scope
- Work closely with B2B Business Team to meet the end objective of providing superlative experience to Sub-broker network
- Maintain requisite relationship with Sub-brokers
- Responsible for resolving the queries of the assigned sub broker/ Franchise/ Channel Partner received through any of the internal communication channels (Call/ Email/Chat/WhatsApp etc.)
- Ensuring resolution of query as per the stipulated TAT/ Timeline with Quality of resolution being of paramount importance
- Understand each query type, liaise with internal stakeholders (e.g. Product, Tech, Operations, Customer Support and other teams) to get the concerns resolved and revert back to Sub-broker/ franchise within defined TAT
- Own and manage overall resolution TAT and ensure 100% adherence to agreed turnaround time
- Ensure desired output in terms of Productivity, Quality, CSAT and NIL escalation
- Ensure achievement on all core business objectives & defined KPI / KRA parameters
Desired Candidate Profile
- NISM VIII / NCFM Certified
- Good written and Oral communication & persuasion skills
- Excellent business communication skills (Esp. emails )
- Data analytical skills & Execution focus.
- People management skills.
- Good understanding about products in broking Industry with min. 2 years of experience in equities and commodities preferred.