DBA(Database Administrator) - #1435001
Date: Nov 24, 2022
Salary: ₹200,000 - ₹500,000 / year
Contract type: Full time
Work schedule: Full day
- Performs the capacity planning required to create and maintain the databases and performs ongoing tuning of the database instances.
- Creates, Secures, and maintains all databases required for development, testing, and production usage.
- Manage cloud engineering activities for the databases and would also drive automation activities
- Manage data from multiple sources including internal, external, and 3rd party data, and assist in maintaining and improving database operational efficiency
- Ensuring the security of company data.
- Monitoring system performance and identifying problems that arise.
- Protecting the database against threats or unauthorized access
- B.Tech/B.E in Computer Science, IT, or a similar field; a Masters is a plus.
- 3 + Experience working with Databases (SQL and NoSQL).
- Candidate must have good query optimization/performance tunning knowledge
- Candidate must have knowledge of distributed system
- Candidate must have knowledge of load balancing
- Candidate must have knowledge of the execution plan
- Candidate must have knowledge of encryption and decryption of data
- Knowledge of SQL Profiler
- Good knowledge of writing a complex query
- Good knowledge of indexes (Table Scan, Index Scan and Index Seek)
- Knowledge of logical and physical read
- Knowledge of configured mail and creating job
- Good knowledge of statistics
- Knowledge of Files and Files Group
- Excellent knowledge of database auto backup, recovery, security, and integrity of SQL
- good knowledge of database design and, documentation
- Knowledge of programming languages API
- Knowledge of mirroring and replication
- Knowledge of creating a new user and its role